How to Delight Your First Guests
Restaurant Reopening in StyleLearn more
Concerns about Corona Transmission in Food Service Establishments
Surveys have shown that entering a Food Service establishment as a guest, feels like a high risk adventure.
A restroom is a war zone. But in the restroom, you will go prepared. Same with exiting and entering an establishment. Staff… You can see and checklist masks, gloves etc. Concerning other guests, government rules secure your safe distance from them, so you feel “you are covered”.
But “Surfaces”? Surfaces are “dark”. We all have this feeling that Corona-virus is somehow lurking on customer touchpoints waiting for you to lower your guards. Especially on your dinner table. Especially on all the tabletop utensils that we use (wine glass, salt and pepper, cutlery, dishes, bottles). Especially because during dinner we are in a relaxed, careless mode. Actually isn’t this the reason we went to a restaurant anyway? To feel comfortable and relaxed in our space?
Therefore, guest’s concerns about Corona transmission when entering a food service establishment will mostly be centered around “Surfaces”.
To delight guests and defeat Covid – nervousness we must adapt with creativity and innovation.
Peace of Mind
Guests Expect a
Guests Expect a
We protect your Privacy. Learn more
Request Your Catalog
Solid Supply Chain
Your Partner to Survive in the “New Normal” World
No Outsourcing – Vertical Production – Agility
Operating in “COVID Safe” Countries
What customers say about us
EAM The Ritz-Carlton, Dubai
“I am a big MyGlassStudio fan. I love Anna’s personality and creativity! Glass Studio has a family company touch while always coming up with ideas!”
Gordon Ramsay's Group Ex. Chef
“Anna offers creativity and a real flair for design. We have worked with them for many years and they never fail to deliver a fantastic product.”
Petrus Restaurant, London
“Anna is able to interpret anyone’s ideas and then make them into a reality.”
Ex. Chef, Emirates Palace, Abu Dhabi
“I have worked with Anna in some of the world’s most demanding volume hotel operations… They are number one in the glass plate category!”
Ex. Chef , The Ritz-Carlton Hong Kong
“Anna and her team appreciates our brand’s commitment on quality and refinement & have tailor-made design that suits our needs.”
F&B Asia-Pacific, Starwood Hotels
“We are extremely thankful of their efforts to ensure we have the right fit for the right brand at the right price. We love doing business with them”
MD, The Crystal Group
“At the Ritz Carlton Bahrain, our guests were wowed and, as a result, they kept on coming back and the restaurant turned into a cash machine.”
We protect your Privacy. Learn more
The Bento Dinner Plate. The Key to Reopen Restaurants in Style with Bento Style Dinnerware!
The Bento Dinner Plate Collection by MyGlassStudio is an assortment of covered serving dishes based on the bento box design. A fusion of the Asian bento style dinnerware and the European fine dining dinner set. The collection includes a main course plate, appetizer plates, soup bowl, side dish plates and a cutlery case.
It is a key to solve contradictions such as Safety vs Memorable Experience, Safe Style vs Hospital Style. It is a dinner set appropriate for throughout, as well as, post the Covid-19 crisis. Read more about what is a Bento Dinner Plate.
The bento dinner plates collection comes in 2 pairs of bento dinnerware: the small bento plate pair and the large bento plate pair. Both pairs have one large rectangular bento dinner plate and a small square bento dinner plate. Each pair can be presented in tiers of bento boxes. All bento boxes include a dinner plate cover and all covers/lids have a round bronze handle. There are 11 colors available.
The Small Pair of the Bento Dinner Plates
The small pair includes the rectangular dinner plate with a cover. This size is the perfect size for pasta, club sandwich or veggie wraps. It is also ideal for breakfast served in in-room dining service. For example, you can tier two rectangular bento boxes, one with the pancakes and one with the eggs and bacon. The small square dinner plate with cover can be used as a side plate. This bento box is perfect to serve side dishes, mashed potatoes, rice and especially soups. It is also ideal for serving desserts such as brownies, a selection of ice cream or seasonal fruits.
The Large Pair of the Bento Style Dinnerware
The large pair consists of three modern bento box designs. The large rectangular bento style dinnerware is perfect to serve main dishes such as prime steak, fish fillet, club sandwich or an open-faced burger and large enough to fit side greens or chips on the side. The large square bento dinner plate can be used to serve salads, desserts, soups or starters such as arancini. It is also the perfect size for kids’ meals such as pasta or fish fingers. The third bento dinner plate of the large pair, is the elongated rectangular bento box and can be used as a cutlery case or condiment server, where you can place four mini condiment bowls. The elongated bento dinner plate can also be used as an appetizer plate to serve spring rolls or side greens.
The small and large pair of bento dinnerware have versatile applications in hotel operations in a variety of Food and Beverage outlets.
Restaurant Reopenings is a Call for the Bento Dinner Plate Collection
The bento dinner plate collection has three important attributes: material is absolutely hygienic; the dinner plates are covered and the assortment is innovative and creative.
Bento Glass Dinnerware is the Most Hygienic Dinnerware: Because Feeling Safe, Begins with the Material and its Surface
With glass dinnerware, you can “see” sanitation. The Bento Dinner Plate is absolutely hygienic and non-porous. Disinfecting and sanitizing dishes require nonporous surfaces and colors that are resistant to chlorine bleach disinfectants. Other tableware materials such as melamine, lacquerware, wood and unglazed ceramics do not pass the test. They either cannot be disinfected at all (wood) or they will be decolorized (melamine) by chlorine bleach EPA approved disinfectant, and some they cannot even be dish washed (lacquerware). MyGlassStudio’s bento dinner plates, on the other hand, are non toxic dinnerware, absolutely food safe and glazes will not be decolorized with chlorine bleach disinfectants.
The Bento Dinner Plate Blends into the Concept of Contactless Dining
The modern bento box is perfectly suited to the concept of Contactless Dining and appropriate to the covered dinner plate concept. The bento dinner plates provide the sense of safety and peace of mind that restaurant Covid-nervous guests DO value during the coronavirus period and the restaurant reopening phase. It does so because it guards food from droplets circulating in the atmosphere of a hotel corridor or elevator. Either real or imaginary. It makes guests feel safe without asking them to lower expectations and get delivery in disposables. Furthermore, with the bento dinner plate, we can all stick to our credo of sustainability and protection of the environment.
The Bento Box Design Adds to the Wonderment of Unveiling; to a Memorable Experience
The bento dinner plate is not only an innovative interpretation of the bento box design. It is also a re-make of the traditional service “under the bell”, all with the “Uncover-Reveal” feel performed by head waiters of times gone by. An action that was performed for a variety of reasons: to keep food warm, to keep aromas inside or to guard the food from being planted with poison!
The bento dinner plate is not only about wonderment however, it is about designing a new travel and entertainment experience, a memorable experience with products relevant to this unavoidable reality. It preforms without compromising the sense of the extraordinary, without asking guests to lower their expectations. It will delight first guests after the reopening and will help owners reopen their restaurants in Style!
Tiered Bento Box: A Joy to Use
The bento dinner plates have multiple uses in the Front of House in a hotel or restaurant. Due to their functionality and innovation, the bento dinner plates can be easily tiered in multiple ways.
Tier Bento Dinner Plates as a Luxury Lunchbox
The first way to tier the modern bento boxes is the “Grab-and-Go Serve”. For this use, you will need covered individual bento dinner plates, in stacks for guests to “Grab and Go” on their own like a modern luxury lunchbox.
Second is the “Tier Display”. You can tier the bento dinner plates of each pair with each other. The bento dinner plates “lock” one inside the other thus enabling tiered stacking of multiple bento plates. For the small pair you can tier 3 rectangular bento plates, together with a lid. Or tier 2 rectangular bento dinner plates, together with 2 small square ones. Or tier just 2 rectangular ones together with one rectangular cover. For the large pair, you can tier 2 rectangular ones with 2 elongated rectangular ones. Or 1 rectangular with 2 square and 2 cutlery cases.
The third way to use the bento dinner plates in Front of the House, is the “Bento Basket”. We offer 3 baskets. In each basket you can mix and match different bento boxes just like you can do in the “Tier Display” baskets. Baskets are available in 3 sizes: for the small rectangular bento box, for the large square bento box and the large rectangular bento box. This is a unique solution for room service presentation. In one bento basket you can serve a meal together with a bread basket, an appetizer, a cutlery case and a condiment tray. Especially designed for Knock and Drop service; an in-room dining type of service where service leaves the Bento Basket outside the room on a folding tray so that room service trolley to not enter the room with their wheels. It is also convenient for small catering events as individual “lunch boxes”.
The Bento Dinner Plates in the Back of the House: Stackable Bento Boxes
You can stack the bento dinner plates without their covers, up to a height of 10-15 pieces and save space in kitchen storage. The “food grade” silicone bumpers enable bento boxes to “lock” one on top of another. You can also stack restaurant plate covers, either one on top of the other or sideways up to a height of 30 pieces.
Japanese Style Bento Box: the Luxury Bento Box
From the 13th century onward, the bento box has evolved into a symbol of Japanese culture. Later, it metamorphosed into the Jubako box, a square Japanese style bento box presented in stacks with the top one having a lid. They are ideal for plating any recipe or meal because it presents the food in compartments. Especially our black with a red inner side luxury bento dinner plate, looks almost like proper lacquer. However, as it is made of glass and not wood or lacquerware, it is dishwasher-safe, non toxic and it can be easily sanitized with chlorine bleach.
The Best Solution for In-Room Dining Service. Fine Dining in Hotel Rooms cannot be Enjoyed with Room Service Food Covers
During the hotel reopening phase, there is a trend evolving to have fine dining in the hotel room. Hotel guests will feel more comfortable in the safety of their hotel room. The bento dinner plates are covered dinner plates that will blend in this new serving trend. So, the in-room dining tableware have to satisfy this need of hotel guests. The covered bento dinner plates offer both safety and a memorable experience. 5-star hotels will need to provide both. To turn in-room dining service into fine dining in a hotel room, all you need apart from the fine dining menu, is to get rid of the traditional room service trolley as well as of the traditional room service tray. Offer in-room dining in a creative way with a bento basket complete with a cutlery case and a condiment tray. This is the way to help guests feel safe and make it worth for them to travel again.
Instead of using a room service food cover made of metal or plastic for your room service, offer your guests the extraordinary, creativity and a chance to post a food selfie on the social media. It’s all about In-Room Fine Dining!
- Personal identification information
- We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, subscribe to the newsletter, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
- Non-personal identification information
- We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
- Web browser cookies
- How we use collected information
- MyGlassStudio may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:– To improve customer service
- Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.– To personalize user experience
- We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.– To improve our Site
- We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.– To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature
- To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.– To send periodic emails
- We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
- How we protect your information
- We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
- Sharing your personal information
- We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
- Your acceptance of these terms
- By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
- Contacting us
Moskovska 21 – 1000, Sofia – Bulgaria
+359 2 8509025
- To identify you
- To customize our site for you
- To help improve navigation
Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies. If you prefer, you can set your browser to reject cookies. However, you will not be able to take full advantage of our web site if you do so.
We use tracking technology to better understand site traffic patterns and use. However, none of the information collected via tracking technology is personally identifiable information.
21 Moskovska str.
1000 Sofia - Bulgaria
Skype: Vasily Myglassstudio
EUROPE - MIDDLE EAST
Skype: Nana Myglassstudio
Skype: Emanuela Myglassstudio
Skype: Kliment Myglassstudio
INDIAN OCEAN - AFRICA
Skype: Fenia Myglassstudio
Skype: Anna Myglassstudio
SOUTH - EAST ASIA
Skype: Militsa Myglassstudio
Skype: Riccardo Myglassstudio
MIDDLE EAST - AFRICA
Skype: jkotsaki Myglassstudio